Welcome to Find A Blog.Net. Find A Blog aims to be the #1 Internet resource for information about Internet blogs that run on the Wordpress or Blogger platforms.
Way back in 2013 I built Find A Forum listings site to replace the ever popular Big Boards (www.big-boards.com) that closed down for some reason.
Find A Blog is a spin-off from Find A Forum. It's basically more of the same thing, but I learnt a tonne while making Find A Forum so Find A Blog has more automation, more useful data and is maybe even more useful.
Although there are many ways of finding blogs, the Find A Blog bloggers directory has a number of advantages over its competitors. The key features are that Find A Blog:
- Is actively being developed and enhanced.
- The site is open for new blog submissions.
- It is pretty much automated and will regularly add new blogs it thinks you'll find useful and interesting.
- The site has a responsive design, so it looks great on anything from a 21" monitor to a 4" smartphone.
- Shows you loads of useful information about each blog, such as the platform it uses (Wordpress or Blogger), how it's monetised and much more.
- As the site gathers more data I will enhance it so that you can find untapped niches amongst the blog listings. I still find it cool that I sell niche business software I wrote in 2002, and my 2011 blog in the relationships niche still makes around $90 a month.
- While there are blog directories like BlogORama, BlogLovin, BloggingFusion and Bloggeries, they are largely aimed at blog readers who want to discover new blogs. Find A Blog is aimed at site owners who want to connect with each other to exchange blog posts, comments and ideas.
- Keeps track of blog domain names that are expiring and blogs that have been abandoned.
- You can register for a FREE FindABlog account to set up your blogging projects and find related blogs to comment on in your niche(s).
The Enduring Popularity of Internet Blogs
Blogs are immensely popular!
I made my second internet fortune from blogging! The key was finding a niche with hungry buyers. After that I just churned out content. Google is more discerning these days, but it is still possible to start a new blog and make money online. Check out the Help & FAQ for more tips on how to start your first money making blog. And to those who say that blogging is dead - read this encouraging post full of amazing blogging factoids.